You don’t need a special day to celebrate love. While Valentine’s Day is fine, you don’t have to wait for it to present a gift to your beloved. In this post, we bring a list of five forever gift ideas for her, so that she can feel special.
- Forever rose. In case you didn’t know, forever rose is a concept by this brand called Notta & Belle. The company uses a processing technology that keeps the rose fresh in a glass dome for as many as five years. You can check for a bunch of colors, and before you ask, the rose is not in vacuum, so it is possible to open the glass dome and touch the flower. From red and pink to black and blue, there are many choices, and you can find the right size too.
- A framed picture. What can be more stunning and enchanting than a picture of your good times? This can be your DIY project. Just print the picture for the size of the frame you have purchased, and you can try a few craft ideas for the frame, as well. This can go into her bedroom or study table like a mark of endless love.
- Promise rings. Celebs have been sporting promise rings for the longest time, and this doesn’t have to be super expensive. Just go for metal bands that you can afford. 18k gold rings are extremely cheap these days, especially if you check the pawn shops, and anyway, spending a tad more on your promise rings is never a bad idea.
- An engraved showpiece. Showpieces may seem passé, but you can always find a uniquely shaped product and get it customized for her. This is ideal for men or college boys who are on a small budget but don’t want to promise on their emotions. Just write down what you feel for her and get it printed.
- A coffee mug. There are numerous services that offer customized coffee mugs at really cheap prices, and you can expect to get amazing things written and printed. This is forever gift for any girl who loves coffee or is addicted to juices and smoothies.
Of all, we strongly recommend the first two on the list. If you are interested in the forever rose concept, check the official website of the company, where you can find all the relevant details for colors, sizes and more.